3 Ingredients Chocolate Ganache
No one can believe that the easiest, yummy, and silky and smooth chocolate ganache recipe is made with just 3 ingredients.
This is so easy just like a…b…c…. and you can make it quickly just combine all ingredients together. Chocolate ganache is originally from France and a mixture of hot cream and best quality of chocolate. For best taste use the best brand of chocolate.
This is the basic recipe I’m gonna tell you, but you can add flavour if you want, like coffee, it enhances the flavour of chocolate and gives your chocolate ganache a rich flavour.
Chocolate ganache is not only used to decorate cup cakes, but there are lots of ways to use ganache like make ice cream, glaze your brownies, coat it on toast, cheesecake, waffles, sprinkle it on pancakes, in short, you can use it in many ways.
- 227 g semisweet chocolate
- 180 ml heavy cream
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- First, get your cream and bring it to the stove and heat it up just below boiling point.
- Now pour your heavy cream over the chocolate chips and swirl around so the mixture of cream coating the chocolate chips.
- Let them sit for couple of minutes, don’t touch it
- Now take a whisk and mix them together and hot heavy cream just melt the chocolate and give it just a perfect texture
- For glossy finishing add unsalted butter and for good flavour add pinch of salt and whisk them
- Set aside to set and can top on anything you want and enjoy…!