Banoffee pie Recipe
• 1 can of condensed milk
• 1 ½ cup ground graham crackers
• 3 banana
• ½ cup unsalted butter
• 1 ½ cup heavy whipped cream
• ½ cup chocolate chips
- The first thing you have to do is to, take the can remove the paper wrapping submerged into the water in a saucepan.
- Bring it up to the boil. One it up to the boil you leave it on medium heat and let it boils for 2 and a half hour.
- Make sure it’s always submerged in water. The top should never be exposed.
- what you gonna do after every 25 minutes your bring water into another saucepan and add in the big pan.
- Continue to boil for 2 and half hour then let it cool completely before you use. It will become toffee for banoffee pie.
- In a crust add crackers and chocolate chips and butter and whisk it up until the mixture resemble wet.
- Now in 9-inch pie plate and grease it just nothing sticks to it.
- Crumble crust mixture in it, using a spatula and your finger to press it into the bottom or the sides.
- Pop it into the oven for 8 to 10 minutes and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, slice the bananas and place them into the crust.
- Open up the can make sure it completely cold when you open it. Take it out with a spatula and spread it over the bananas.
- When the toffee spread evenly, top that with whipped cream, cover crust and toffee with cream and pop it into the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Sprinkle some chocolate over it serve and enjoy….!