Best Biryani Recipe in the World
Today I’m going to share my family biryani recipe. I must say this is the best recipe you have ever seen. As you know in Pakistan and India people love to eat biryani on a special occasion. No function or party is complete without the dish of biryani.
I have never shared this recipe with anyone. This is like a magic card in my hand which I can use anytime to make a smile on my family’s face. But today on a special day INDEPENDENCE DAY I feel that I need to share this recipe with you guys. So on that day you can make this best Biryani for your family and celebrate the independence.
Pakistan got independence on 14 August 1947, after lots of sacrifices finally we got independence. This is the 70th birthday of Pakistan. So we have to make this day special by celebrating it.
INGREDIENTS FOR BIRYANI RECIPE
- Chicken/Mutton 1 kg
- Rice 1 kg
- Oil 1 cup
- 5 tomatoes finely chopped
- 4 cups sliced onions
- Half kg yoghurt
- Biryani masala 5 tbsp
- 2 bay leaves
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- 4 tsp coriander leaves
- 1 bunch of mint leaves
- 2 sliced lemon
- Water 2 cups
- 5-8 green chilli
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Almonds/ cashew/raisins
- food colour 1 Tsp
- Tamarind 2 tbsp
- First, wash rice and soak at least for an hour
- Now add oil in cooking-pot and add onions and bay leaves in it and let them fry until transparent
- In this stage add chicken (boiled mutton) and fry it until light colour then adds ginger garlic paste and cook them properly.
- Meanwhile, boil the rice.
- Now mix biryani masala in yoghurt and pour it in the chicken with 2 cups of water and chopped tomatoes, tamarind let it cook properly. And add lemon slice in it
- When it cooks properly make layers of biryani. First, add chicken gravy and top with boil rice, coriander leaves, mint leaves, food colour, and almond/cashew/raisins. Repeat the layers.
- Now seal the pot with dough and put on slow heat for about 20 minutes.
- Dish out best biryani and garnish with lemon slice and dry fruits and enjoy…!
serving size: 365g, Calories: 520g, Total fat: 12g, Cholesterol: 40mg, Sodium: 1240mg, Carbohydrates: 80g, Protein: 23g,