Best and Easiest Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Here we go! Attention chocolate lover please, here is good news for you. Get ready for the best-est, easiest, creamy, luxurious and chocolaty, mousse this will directly hit your heart.
Chocolate mousse is a chilled dessert with the combo of egg white and whipped cream, and combines with the most delicious thing in the world, chocolate…. I’m a big fan of chocolate actually everyone likes chocolate but not more than me.
My search for finding easy and best chocolate mousse recipe has finally come to an end. Finally, now I have the best recipe in my hand which I’m going to share it with you guys.
To make your chocolate mousse best and tasty, use high-quality chocolate. Choose the best brand of chocolate. If you want to highlights the flavour of mousse.
Most important tip for making mousse keeps the heavy cream into the fridge and let it chill. This way, it is easy for you to whip.
- 170 g dark chocolate
- 170 g unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs separated
- 4 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp water
- Pinch of espresso powder
- First of all whipped the heavy cream until it double in volume
- Now in a bowl add egg yolks and sugar and give them mix until the egg yolks have nice pale color.
- In a sauce pan about an inch of boiling water, put a glass bowl over it and make a double boiler, add chopped chocolate, butter, water, and espresso and let it melt properly.
- Now let the chocolate off from the heat and gradually adds the melted chocolate into the egg yolks and add vanilla extract and give them a nice mix.
- And now put them back on to the hot water pan and let it cook and stir constantly until thicken and cook egg yolks.
- Add egg whites into the large bowl and whisk them until it becomes double in volume
- Now this time to mix all things together, whipped cream, egg whites, and chocolate, and fold them properly until you have one solid chocolate mixture.
- Serve chocolate mousse and enjoy…..!