Best Tiramisu Recipe
If you are a sweet lover then this gonna be your favourite recipe it’s an Italian dessert and if you visit any Italian restaurant and there is only one dessert on the menu it would definitely be the tiramisu. As you know sweet makes you happy so this is the best pill of happiness.
To make the Best tiramisu recipe you don’t need to cook anything it can be prepared in just a few minutes and you will get an astonishing result. After making tiramisu at home you will forget the taste of restaurants for sure.
About the Best Tiramisu Recipe
Tiramisu is a popular coffee flavoured Italian custard dessert. This is a combination of coffee, ladyfingers, cream and mascarpone cheese. It is made up of ladyfingers dipped in coffee, layered with a whipped mixture of heavy cream, sugar, and mascarpone cheese, flavoured with cocoa.
Cream for this recipe is made up by whipping together mascarpone cheese, egg yolks and heavy cream, mix them together until the mixture becomes mousse-like.
The Ladyfinger Biscuits
Ladyfingers can be of different size and shape some can be wide and some can be short, long and narrow. You can choose whatever size and shape you like. One important thing you need to keep in your mind that while dipping ladyfingers in coffee you have to be very careful because if you dip them for long it can be dangerous for tiramisu. Ladyfingers have the long shelf life so you can save them for long.
Coffee is an essential part for tiramisu. For making a coffee mixture, you need strong coffee flavour and vanilla extract, combine them and dip ladyfingers in it for about 3-4 seconds.
Ingredients For Best Tiramisu Recipe
- 2 packets of mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup strong coffee, room temperature
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- 1 packet of ladyfingers
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, for topping
- Combine egg yolks and powder sugar in the top of double boiler, over boiling water, and cook about 10 minutes on low heat. Steadily stirring. Remove from the heat and whip until lemon coloured or thick.
- Add mascarpone cheese into the egg yolk and beat them until it gets smooth and then add heavy cream and beat them until the mixture has doubled in volume. Set cream aside.
- In a wide open bowl add coffee and vanilla extract, stir to combine and make a mixture. Now dip ladyfingers in it and hold ladyfingers only for 2 to 3 seconds and Arrange ladyfingers in a single layer on the bottom of an 8-by-8 or 9-by-9-inch square baking dish.
- Spread one-third of cream over the ladyfingers
- And repeat the process and make about four layers top layer of cream
- Now dust the top of the tiramisu with cocoa powder.
- For better result refrigerate tiramisu about4 hours.