Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- ½ hot buffalo sauce
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup blue cheese crumble
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes
INSTRUCTIONS For Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Preheat your oven at 350 degree Celsius.
- Pop the cream cheese into the microwave oven until it softens really well, you don’t wanna melt it but you wanna hot it either because you will be able to combine it together.
- Now place the chicken into the processor, let it mix and it shreds the chicken perfectly.( I don’t like chunks of chicken that why I use that processor machine it will shred the chicken perfectly and you will have chicken in every tiny bite)
- Now add cream cheese, ranch dressing, blue cheese crumble, chicken seasoning, onion flakes and buffalo sauce, and mix them until really well combined.
- Place the mixture into the oven-safe dish, get it nice and even, and sprinkle cheddar cheese on the top.
- And put it into the oven and bake it for about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy it with tortilla chips….