Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
Yeah! Today we are going to make the best-est, easiest and richest chocolate butter cream frosting. It looks unbelievable on you favourite cup cakes.
Chocolate butter cream frosting is just awesome, not so over sweetly, it’s so smooth, silky and so rich and just mind-boggling. This is the best ever frosting to decorate your birthday cakes or most favourite cupcakes.
You can adjust the sweetness and the intensity of chocolate according to your taste. You can use either melted chocolate or cocoa powder.
It is a combination of just 4 ingredients unsalted butter, icing sugar, cocoa powder and melted chocolate. You gonna love it.
The best thing about this recipe is that this is so easy and yummy you can make it at home in just a few minutes with few ingredients. And after making this you will for forget all other chocolate butter cream frosting.
- Unsalted butter 300g. about 1 ½ cups (room temperature)
- Icing sugar 550g. about 2 ½ cups
- 4 tbsp of milk
- 180 grams. About 7/8 cup melted dark chocolate
- First of all, add unsalted butter in a beater and start beating medium to high speed for about 4 to 5 minutes. So it will become soft and fluffy.
- Now add half of icing sugar and when all comes together add another half part of icing sugar. But make sure when you add icing sugar your beater should be on low speed.
- Keep your beater on slow speed add 4 tablespoons of milk and let it about 4 to 3 minutes.
- Now it’s time to add chocolate make sure it should be runny but not so hot. keep your beater to slow speed and slowly add melted chocolate in it and turn it from low to high and let it for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now decorate your cakes with this chocolate butter cream frosting and enjoy…!
servings: 2 Tbsp, Total fat: 4 g, Calories: 118 g, Sodium 27 g, Cholesterol: 10 mg, Calcium: 0%, Total Carbs: 20 g, Vitamin A: 0%
CHECK THIS RECIPE: BEST TIRAMISU RECIPE