Cinnamon Cake Recipe
- 1 vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 oz of cream cheese
- 3 tbsp whole milk
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- 1 cup powders sugar
- Pinch of salt
- First of all, preheat your oven 350 degrees and spray oil to your 9 by 13 inches baking tray and set aside.
- Add cake mix in your mixing bowl and add eggs, sour cream, oil, and milk and stir them to combine.
- Once you mix them well take your baking tray and pour the batter into your baking tray and make sure it is even from all sides.
- Now make your cinnamon, in a small bowl add sugar, cinnamon and melted butter and give them a nice mix, until you make sure that there are no big chunks of brown sugar left, that’s it.
- Take the cinnamon mixture and dollop this all around the cake mixture.
- Now take a butter knife and just swirl the cake.
- Put this into the preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- After baking let it cool completely.
- In a big bowl add cream cheese, powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla extract and use a hand-held electric whisk and stir it, until together incorporate and then slowly add milk.
- Keep an eye on your mixture If you don’t get your desired consistency add little more milk.
- Cut a small piece of cinnamon cake and drizzle cream cheese mixture over it and enjoy…!