Classic chocolate chip cookies
chocolate chip cookies
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 318
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 37g
Saturated Fat 16g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrates 71g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- • Half cup butter
- • Half cup granulated sugar
- • Half cup light brown sugar
- • 1 egg
- • 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- • 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- • 1 tbsp cornstarch
- • ½ tsp of baking soda
- • ½ tsp salt
- • 1 ½ cup of chocolate chips
- • 1 cup chopped roasted pecans
- • Get a large bowl, put butter, brown and granulated sugar in a bowl, and it’s easy to make drop cookies by hand. It is an important start and called creaming. Using spatula spoon and rubbing against the side of the bowl, the butter and sugar, to cream butter and sugar together.
- • Soon you see the creamy consistency then you add an egg, make sure your batter and egg should be at room temperature.
- • Add vanilla and just blend them together.
- • For dry ingredients just add flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt, and just combined until blended.
- • When you got the flour blended into the dough, add chocolate chips, you need to have a chocolate chip in every bite so if you want to add more chocolate chips that are perfectly alright.
- • Add pecans; now make sure your cookies and pecans perfectly blend into the cooking dough.
- • Now it’s time for scooping and dropping the cookies, the best way is to just a measurement for about 2 tbsp, quickly rolling in your hands into a ball shape.
- • Shape your cookies and then pop them into the fridge for an hour, when it sets to bring them out.
- • As you see its quit firmly set now. The best thing that you can make the batches chill them like this, and you can pack them together in a sealed plastic bag and freeze them.
- • Put 12 cookies in each baking tray with enough space.
- • Preheat your oven 180 degree Celsius and bake them for about 15 to 20 minutes to turn a nice golden brown colour just around the edges.
- • Cool them on the tray before removing them.
Spoons of Spice https://www.spoonsofspice.com/