Crepes Stuffed chicken Cheese and Mushroom
Any guess? What are we making today? No… its ok I’ll tell you. Today’s recipe is stuffed crepes. Crepes are amazing and you can fill it with endless fillings. Most important it is so easy to make at home in your kitchen with just a few things.
You have seen many crepes cakes and other things. Then I decided why not make it with some different ways, why not try it with some stuffing’s, like chicken, cheese, mushrooms and much more.
This stuffing makes it so delicious and yummy that you will forget all other crepes trust me.
This is perfect for brunch or hi tea. I mean if you have cravings to eat something healthy and yummy other than breakfast or dinner. So this is the dish you can make any time to satisfy your hunger.
- For crepes
- • 3 eggs
- • 1 cup milk
- • 2/3 cup flour
- • ½ tsp salt
- • Finely chopped Coriander leaves (optional)
- • Pepper (optional)
- For filling
- • 2 cup boiled shredded chicken
- • 1 cup sour cream
- • 1 cup cheese
- • 2 tbsp olives
- • 2 tbsp celery
- • 1 tbsp spring onion
- • 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1) Get a juicer blender, add in, milk, eggs, flour and salt and blend them properly. If you don’t want to use blender just put them in a bowl and whisk them with whisk.
- 2) Use non stick skillet, over low heat, spray oil and pour batter to make crepes, swirl around let it cook for about 1 minute then flip to cook from another side.
- 3) Make all crepes and set aside
- 4) In a large bowl add all ingredients for filling and give them a nice mix.
- 5) In a dish place crepes add filling right in the middle and roll them.
- 6) Broil them at 180 degree Celsius for about 30 minutes then add more cheese at the top and bake them more for about 5 minutes.
- 7) Crepes are ready serve immediately and enjoy…..!