Easy Creamy Hummus Recipe
With just a few things you can make perfect, creamy, and smooth hummus at home. And it is far better than you bought from the market, and cheap too.
This is so easy, yummy, delicious and perfect dip or spread. You can have it with pita bread, spread over sandwiches, nachos and even pizza.
Everyone loves it not only kids, this is for everyone. It’s ready in just 10 minutes and has a best creamy taste
- • 2 garlic cloves
- • 2 cans of chickpeas
- • 1 cup liquid of chickpeas
- • ½ tsp of chilli powder
- • 2 tbsp lemon juice
- • Quarter cup tahini
- • Salt to taste
- • 2 tbsp olive oil
- • Ground paprika for serving
- • The first thing you gonna do is chopped the garlic in your chopper, turn the processor on and drop the cloves one by one.
- • Drain the chickpeas and add in a processor machine,
- • But if you are not using cans of chickpeas what you gonna do is sock 2 cups of chickpeas overnight with some baking soda and boil them properly.
- • Pour liquid of chickpeas, chilli powder, lemon juice, and tahini and salt, then blend.
- • Check the hummus if it reached the required thickness. If not add water, one tbsp at a time, and blend it over slow speed.
- • Pour hummus in a salad plate or bowl; spread it with a spoon in the centre.
- • Spray olive oil over hummus and sprinkle some ground paprika and enjoy…