Easy Puff Pastry
Hi, everyone! Today I’m in a mood to make something out of the box. For this, I thought why not making puff pastry at home. As a bakery lover, this is something we should try at home. I love to make something challenging and interesting.
Puff pastry is a combination of water, salt, flour, butter, some more butter and lots of butter. In puff pastry, you consume lots of butter that no one should consume on regular basis.
It is not wrong to say that puff pastry is a queen of all other dough. It is not so difficult to make, but all you require is to be patient.
Making puff pastry requires time and calmness and most important some tricks. If you know the tricks of folding puff pastry trust me you are the best chef.
It requires some cold area and cold hands and good rolling and most important your full attentions. Converting dough into thousands of flaky layers is something which everyone should try at least once in a life.
So today I’m going to share the easiest puff pastry recipe with you guys that you can make in 2 hours. Even when I’m in hurry I can make it in an hour isn’t interesting.
- 3 cups unsalted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- I cup of butter
- First, add butter and flour into the beater and fold them and set it in the cling wrap and refrigerate it for an hour
- For dough add all ingredients and knead the dough and add butter and knead it for about 4 minutes
- Now make a square shape of dough and refrigerate it for an hour to relax.
- Sprinkle the flour onto the shelf and roll the butter and place the dough into the centre of butter and fold it.
- Now roll the puff pastry into the lengthwise about 20 inches across. This would be your first fold
- Now make another fold and brush all the dry flour, and roll it again. Refrigerate it to set.
- And again roll it fold it this is all about repetition.
- After lots of fold and roll your puff pastry is r to ready bake it and enjoy…!