Easy and Quick Chocolate Cake Recipe
I’m a big fan of chocolate, especially when we talk about chocolate cake. I just love chocolate cake. I always keep some chocolates in my house that I eat after every meal. Even my family love chocolate cake very much, despite buying a cake from the bakery we prefer to bake a cake, for birthday parties, at home. Trust me every member of my family loved the cake which I made.
I know you have read so many blogs that claim that it is the best cake ever, and every time you think that everyone has a perfect cake recipe. But today I’m going to share my personal easy and quick chocolate cake recipe with you guys, and this cake hold honour in my family. As I told you my family loves my chocolate cake.
This is one of the easy chocolate cake recipes. This is so moist, chocolaty, soft and yummy. It has three layers and every layer contains yummy chocolate lava that gonna hit your brain.
INGREDIENTS FOR EASY QUICK CHOCOLATE CAKE
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar powder
- Half cup cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup dry milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 packet chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup water
- 1 packet heavy cream
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup chocolate chip
- First, oil your cake mould and sprinkle flour thoroughly
- Mix all ingredients of cake in a large bowl and beat the with beater properly and divide it into three equal parts and pour into an oiled cake mould and bake at 180 degree Celsius for about 25 minutes.
- For frosting add cream in a pan heat it, then add butter and chocolate chips in it and cook it until chocolate get melts.
- Now top the cake sponge with chocolate frosting then another sponge top with frosting and third one cover the whole cake with chocolate frosting and chill it about 2 hours. Serve and enjoy…!
Serving size: 100g, Calories: 370, Total Fat: 15g, Cholesterol: 58mg, Sodium: 315mg, Potassium: 140mg, Protien: 5g