Easy Rainbow Cake Recipe
Today’s recipe is 6 layers rainbow cake. If you want to make best and easy rainbow cake at home, then trust me you are in right place. This is the easiest recipe of rainbow cake.
This is the perfect cake for any event or celebration, and if you have a kid inside you then this gonna be your favorite recipe.
You guys have never seen the most beautiful cake ever. I make it so easy for you trust me. This is so fluffy and moist and most important very delicious.
To make this rainbow cake you need lots of bowls and lots of space.
- 9 tbsp hot milk
- ½ Tsp vanilla extract
- 6 different colors
- 750 g unsalted butter
- 750 g caster sugar
- 9 large eggs
- 750 g flour
For Butter cream
- 400 g soft and unsalted butter
- 900 g icing sugar
- 5 tbsp hot milk
- ½ Tsp vanilla extract
- First, in hot milk add vanilla extract and give it a good mix and divide the milk into six equal part like in 6 bowls add 1 ½ tsp of milk.
- Now mix the colors in divided milk one by one and set aside.
- In a mixer put unsalted butter and caster sugar and give them a good mix, medium to high speed for about 6 to 7 minutes until soft and pale color.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl and pour them into the mixture gradually and set your mixture on slow speed.
- Add the flour into the mixture and give them a good mix
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal parts like 448g in each bowl and mix them until color and batter combine properly
- Pour the batter one by one in 7 by 8-inch mold. Make sure before using mold you should be oiled them and dust flour thoroughly.
- Bake them at 170 degree Celsius for about 20 minutes
- Meanwhile add butter, for butter frosting, into the mixture and beat it for about 5 minutes until it becomes really pale and fluffy
- Now add icing sugar gradually and combine them together.
- Mix vanilla extract into the hot milk and pour in the beater and mix them for about 2 minutes gradually high up the speed
- Now trim the cakes and set aside the upper parts for later use
- To trim hard edges use 7-inch plate put it on the top, in the middle and cut the edges with sharp knife
- Put little bit butter cream on the cake board so the cake sticks to that.
- Now gently put your cake on to the cake board right in the middle and spread the butter cream and make a thick layer of butter cream.
- Put cake one by one and make layers of cream, and put it in the fridge to set for half an hour
- At the end cover your cake with butter cream finely and nicely
- Sprinkle the rainbow dust around the cake, chill it, serve and enjoy…!
|TOTAL FAT||16 G|