Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
I made this for my best friend because she forced me to make it at home. We ate this in a restaurant couple of month ago. So she insists me that you are a good chef a have tried many things at home then why not this. After her request, I give a try of this at home any trust me it made so good and delicious, and she told me whenever I want to eat this I’ll come here and you gonna made this for me.
If you want to eat super delicious, super creamy Fettuccine Alfredo then you have to come here. This is so luscious, Delicious, tempting, mouth watering, creamy and yummy.
The most important thing is Alfredo sauce. If you want a better taste than a restaurant, then the secret is Alfredo sauce. Alfredo sauce is a combination of flour, Butter, cheese, and milk. But here comes the trick. If you do not cook them well then you ruin all the flavour and dish too.
While making Alfredo sauce make sure you cook the butter and flour properly. If you feel the smell of flour and butter then it is a right time to add milk and other ingredients.
Some of my friends complained me that they feel the raw flavour of flour and butter. The reason is clear they do not cook them well.
INGREDIENTS FOR Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 cup milk
- 1 butter stick
- 2 tsp garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- ½ cup cheese
- Chives for sprinkle
- In a large pan add butter and let it melt
- Then add chicken garlic and onion powder and pepper, cook it until you feel light golden colour on chicken
- Now add flour and cook it properly until the flour and butter combine together and you feel the smell of butter and flour
- In this stage add milk and cook it until the milk thicken, over low flame for about 5 to 8 minutes
- Five minutes before serving add cheese and mix it until the cheese melts.
- Add boiled fettuccine in the skillet and cook them so all the flavours mix together
- Sprinkle chives on the top server and enjoy….!