Fluffy pancakes Recipe
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- I cup milk
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Butter for cooking
- Honey for topping
INSTRUCTIONS for Fluffy Pancakes Recipe
- First add all purpose flour into a large mixing bowl, in the same bowl add baking powder, and pinch of salt.
- Use a spoon to mix these dry ingredients together until they combined. Set the bowl aside
- In a small bowl, crack an egg, and pour milk into the bowl and melted butter, with folk mix wet ingredients together. Make sure egg is incorporate properly.
- Now add some vanilla extract and mix it again.
- Make a deep well in the flour and pour the wet ingredients.
- Mix the whole paste with the wooden spoon until there is no longer any large lump.
- Make sure you are not over mixing it will make you pancake quite tough.
- Heat a heavy bottom pan, over medium flame. Add a small amount of butter and scoop about 3rd of the cup batter and pour it into the pan.
- Leave the pancake over low flame for about couples of minutes.
- It’s ready the flip when the bubbles start to form on the top. Use a spatula to flip the side, and let it cook about few minutes.
- When pancakes are ready to place them on a plate, top the pancakes with your favourite toppings or drizzle honey over top and enjoy…!