Homemade Mayonnaise with Egg and Egg-less
Mayonnaise is the important part of fast food. No fast food is complete without mayonnaise. Even kids love mayo very much they love to eat mayo sandwich for their lunch boxes. I also love mayonnaise even it is high in calories.
So today I’m going to tell you an easy and quick recipe of mayo u can make it in the home any time within two minutes. Some people do not like eggs so here we go with eggs or eggless recipe of mayonnaise.
It only needs some ingredients and even you can add your own flavours to it to make it more tasty and yummy. But make sure all ingredients should be at room temperature.
- 1 cup of flavourless oil
- An egg
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper (optional)
- 1) Pour egg, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper into the immersion blender
- 2) Now place the blender into the jar and touches the bottom
- 3) Turn on the blender be and blend it 4 to 5 seconds it started to thicken
- 4) Now keep your blender to up and blender the mayo until it reaches the required texture.
Important tip: If you feel that the mayo is not thickened add one more egg and blend it again
For eggless mayonnaise
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1) Add all the ingredients of mayo into the immersion blender
- 2) Start blending from bottom and lift the blender up and down and blend it until it thickens
- 3) But if you are using regular blender add all ingredients except oil and blend it 4to 5 seconds then add oil gradually
Important tip: For egg less mayo your oil and milk should have equal room temperature. If you use cold milk and room temperature oil, sometimes it works or sometimes not.