How To Make White bread
Let me know are you guys a bread freak? Yes…!
At breakfast, there is nothing more exotic then bread. In our busy routine, we don’t have much time to make something for breakfast. What we do is just take a slice of bread, spread over jam, mayo, and other things and eat while driving or walking.
So I’m gonna tell you how to make wonderful, delicious and easy white bread at home.
- 1 ½ tsp active dry yeast
- Quarter cup warm water
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- 5 cups bread flour
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1) What you gonna do is to add instant active yeast and sugar into warm water. Give them little bit whisk together and let them sit for about 5 minutes until it’s nice and creamy.
- 2) Now add bread flour into the stand mixer with dough hook attachment, add salt, warm water right into the mixture now gently mix them on medium speed and add yeast into them.
- 3) Now add second 1 and 3 quarter of bread flour. When the dough is kneaded properly, it’s time to add 1 tbsp butter, when the butter is mixed with dough then add another tbsp of butter. Mix them until the dough packed with butter.
- 4) Now sprinkle the flour to knead the dough by hand, this is so important what you gonna do is to fold the dough over itself, use your palm of your hand and push it away, turning and folding, use this pattern to knead the dough. Until nice and smooth.
- 5) Gently rotate the dough to make a nice and perfect ball.
- 6) And put it in a butter bawl and turned the dough to coat it lightly in the butter, and cover with the piece of plastic wrap, with a spray of cooking oil, and place it in the warm place until it doubled in size approximately 45 minutes.
- 7) Sprinkle the flour onto the self and gently pour out the dough onto the shelf and pap it out into 7-inch square, and take a top of the dough and rolling down 2/3 of the bread and fold the bottom of bread till it hits the edge.
- 8) Sealed the edges with white flour fingers give the dough a little bit pinch, just to seal the dough all together.
- 9) Gently turned up the dough, so the seal is in the centre, fold in the sides, and pinch the sides.
- 10) Now take a bread mould, evenly butter it and gently invert it into the pan, push it down into the sides, and pack it into the warm place and double in size about 45 to 60 minutes.
- 11) Goes it into the preheated oven 180 degree Celsius for about 30 minutes.
- 12) Butter it on the top and let it cool down, then slice it its crunchy outside and soft inside. Enjoy…..!