Mashed potatoes Recipe
So today’s recipe is mashed potatoes. This is super easy and creamy. To make this, really fun but I want to share some basic tips which make it more creamy, fluffy and delicious.
Most important thing is to use the right potatoes. So if you want to make best-mashed potatoes use starch potatoes, it absorbs butter and milk easily.
- 3 potatoes
- Water for boiling
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup butter
- 4 tbsp milk
- Washed the potatoes to remove any dust on them, use a potato peeler to remove the skin.
- Now cut the potatoes into small pieces. Make sure you cut the potatoes in the same sizes this will help them to cook evenly.
- Place them into a saucepan and pour some cold tap water and let them boil until extremely tender. It will take 20 minutes but it also depends on the size of the potato.
- Once the potatoes boil drains all the water, and place them into the same saucepan.
- Use the potato masher to mashed the potatoes, add a pinch of salt and pepper add 1 tsp of room temperature butter and mashed them again.
- Once the butter mixture adds some more butter and mashed them. Add butter gradually.
- When butter is incorporated with potatoes add milk and add 1 tbsp at one time until you reached your desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with chives and enjoy….