Overnight oats with strawberry chia seeds jam
These overnight oats with homemade strawberry chia seed jam fill your morning with a spark. This is a very easy and you can make it in a few minutes.
Start your morning with a tempting and vigorous breakfast is SO important. Start your morning with high protein breakfast is very important that is why I used to make this-overnight oats for my breakfast.
Overnight oats soak the liquid whatever you would like to use to make it delicious and creamy. So I use Protein Nut milk. This milk is so creamy and makes your breakfast luxurious and rich.
Best and favourite part of this recipe is the homemade strawberry chia jam that you can mix with your overnight oats, undoubtedly, sprinkling all over the top. I must say this strawberry chia jam is a game changer you can get the rich creamy flavour, sweetness, as well as fibre and protein this is all in one. I would love to tell you about this homemade jam. For this, you need chop strawberries, maple syrup or honey what you prefer and blend them in a blender properly then pour them into a pan and heat them over low heat until it becomes syrupy, add lemon juice, along with some chia seeds. Let them cook well until the jam starts thicken up. The shelf life of this jam is about 2 weeks so you can use this jam on toast or oats, the choice is all yours!
The great thing about this recipe is that there no cooking involving in it. You just need to mix all ingredients in a bowl and take a spoon of delicious and tempting overnight oats.
For topping, there are lots of choices you have and there is no restriction that you can choose only what I choose, toppings could include nuts and seeds, fresh fruit, peanut butter and berries, honey, flaxseed or even chocolate chips or even coconut!
Ingredients for overnight oats
For the oats:
- 3 tbsp rolled oats
- ½ cup Protein Nutmilk
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Few drops of vanilla
- 1 Tbsp strawberry chia seed jam
- (see recipe below)
For the jam
- 1 cup chopped strawberry
- I tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tsp chia seed
- In a bowl, integrate oats chia seeds, chia seeds honey or maple syrup, jam and vanilla, mix well.
- Cover the bowl firmly with a plastic wrap and refrigerate it for overnight.
- oats with a lump of jam, sliced strawberries and, Enjoy!
- For jam, you need chop strawberries, maple syrup or honey what you prefer and blend them in a blender properly then pour them into a pan and heat them over low heat until it becomes syrupy, add lemon juice, along with some chia seeds. Let them cook well until the jam starts thicken up. The shelf life of this jam is about 2 weeks so you can use this jam on toast or oats, the choice is all yours!
Serving Size: 1 jar • Carbs: 37.2 g Fat: 9 g • Saturated Fat: 1 g • Calories: 261 Carbs: 37.2 g • Fibre: 7.6 g • Protein: 10.6 g • WW Points+: 7 • Sugars: 9.3 g • Smart Points: 8