Molten Lava Cake
Perfect molten lava cake with Nutritional Information
Nothing is better than a molten lava cake. As we all know chocolate is the key to happiness. Chocolate oozing from cake and calling your name come and eat me. No one can say no to a moist, chocolaty and yummy lava cake.
Chocolate lava cake is my personal favourite. This is easy, classic and most important is soo delicious. You can make this cake for a birthday party or any other happy occasion. Top with vanilla ice cream increases the beauty of chocolate lava cake.
I’ve tried t his many time, and trust me its amazing and delicious, nothing can beat the lava cravings.
This only required 15 minutes. That means in few minutes you will have the best and most chocolaty lava cake in your hand. The best thing about this cake that you can freeze them and reheat this cake in the microwave and still have running chocolate in the centre.
- 3 eggs
- 170 g dark chocolate
- Butter 110 g
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp flour
- Muffins mould
- First of all butter the muffins moulds and dust with flour.
- Now on boiling water pan, top with glass bowl and melt the chocolate and butter until smooth.
- In a bowl add eggs, sugar and pinch of salt and beat them until thick and turned a yellow colour.
- Combine with vanilla extract and flour mix well and gradually add melted chocolate to it and stir well.
- Pour in already prepared muffins cup and bake in 200-degree Celsius preheat oven for about 10 minutes
- Let it sit for 5 minutes then serve lava cake top with vanilla ice cream and cherry…. Enjoy..!
Serving size: 100g, Calories: 297, Total Fat: 1 g, Sodium: 290 mg, Carbohydrates: 56 g, Protein: 2 g