Eggs are the best ways to add protein to your dish. If you want healthy protein breakfast then this going to be your best breakfast ever. As I love eggs so I enjoy all types of eggs in my breakfast but poached eggs have a special place on my table.
Poached eggs are very creamy and soft and beautifully flow over toast. Poached eggs are very luscious but let me be very honest, only in the restaurant, you can get perfectly cooked poached eggs, but it can be very tricky at home.
Most important thing that they cooked in their natural shape. You can make a bunch of poached eggs at one time and freeze them. Whenever you have cravings of poached eggs you can eat. The best thing is that if you have lots of people in brunch you can make it one night before and just heat them in a bowl of hot water. This will amaze your friends when your crack the poached eggs.
All your worries will go forever because I’m going to share the easiest poached eggs recipe you have ever seen before.
INGREDIENTS For Poached Eggs
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- Water (as required)
- Get an empty cup cover it from cling wrap and press it inside and make a pocket, brush oil and pick a fresh egg and crack it open in the cling wrap pocket.
- Add water in a stander sized pan and mix in salt and vinegar. And let it boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low once water is boiling, and let it simmer.
- Stirring the water until it develops a vortex. Use a wooden spoon.
- Now carefully lift the cling wrap out of the cup twist it round to make a little packet so that egg sealed inside and tie a node.
- Now add this plastic wrap egg into the boiling water and let it cook. Cooking time depends on your choice if you want soft poached an egg; cook it about 2-3 minutes. Time varies.
- After egg poached according to your desire, pick plastic wrap and carefully cut it from the top and enjoy with toast.
per amount 100gms: Total fat: 9g, Cholesterol: 370mg, potassium 135mg, proteins: 13g. sodium 295g, vitamin B-12 10%, vitamin C: O%