Quick and Easy Homemade pizza recipe
I was sitting in front of my laptop and thinking about what to write, which recipe you would like, then suddenly my mind clicks and I start writing pizza recipe because everyone likes pizza, no one in the world who does not like pizza.
If you are watching your favourite program on TV and in commercial, cheesy pizza appears on the screen and a slice full of cheese cut from the pie and perfectly melted cheese overflow from the crust. What would you do? You will drop the remote and your stomach will feel hunger and roar louder to have one, then you just pick up a phone and order your favourite pizza, and satisfy your desire.
So no need to worry, today I’m going to share the best and easy pizza recipe with you. You can make it at your home. Making pizza at home is not difficult.
For pizza crust
- 2 cups flour
- 1 envelope of active yeast
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ cup of warm water
For Pizza Sauce
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup of finely chopped tomatoes
- half tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup chicken stock
- half tbsp black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Your favourite topping e.g. chicken, vegetables anything
- For the sauce: add oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and onions, cook it until transfer. Now add chopped tomatoes and chicken stock and all other ingredients for sauce and cook it properly
- In warm water add packet of active yeast and let the yeast rise for 5 minutes
- In a bowl add all ingredients for pizza crust and knead with yeast mixture. Knead the dough until smooth. If you feel that dough is sticky add more flour to make it smooth.
- Now transfer, in a bowl and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Let it double in volume for about 1 hour.
- Top with pizza sauce and things you like chicken or vegetables, shredded cheese and olives, pepperoni, sprinkle basil and bake it until the cheese melt.
- Serve immediately and enjoy…!