Raj Kachori (Indian Snack)
So today’s recipe is RAJ KACHORI. This is an Indian deep fried snack and filled with vegetables and roasted pulses, and onions.
This is my personal favourite recipe I especially go restaurant to eat this. I ate this many times and I just loved it. One day I decided to make this at home and trust me I made it super delicious.
So I’m going to share my most favourite recipe with you guys it is full of flavours and colours, it is healthy and tasty, and somehow full of calories. You can amaze your guests by making this recipe for them.
Raj Kachori uses typical ingredients like curd, onions, boiled potatoes, turmeric chutney, dahi bhala, papdi, green chatni and much more. Then what makes it different? The presentation of these ingredients makes this raj kachori a perfect evening snack. You gonna love it.
- All purpose flour 2 cups
- Fine semolina 1 cup
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Water for kneading (as required)
- 2 tbsp oil
- Oil for frying
- 2 boiled potatoes, cube shape
- I cup whipped yoghurt
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Green chutney
- Turmeric chutney
- Sev for garnishing
- 2 tbsp pomegranate
- Red chilli powder
- 1 finely chopped onion
- Papdi as needed
- 1 cup white chick pea boiled
- Mix all ingredients for the dough in a bowl and knead with water and make a soft dough and set aside for about 1 hour.
- Now dived dough in equal parts and makes round balls, size depends on how big kachori you want.
- Now roll it into round circle, heat the oil and drop it one by one in the hot oil. Make sure oil should be hot and press the kachori so it will puff up.
- It should have golden brown colour.
- Keep aside the kachori to cool and then make a hole at the top in the kachori
- Now it’s time to fill the kachori. Add boiled potatoes, onions, chick peas, crushed papdi, dahi bhala, and turmeric and green chutney.
- Now whipped curd in salt and sugar. Top the kachori with curd, green and turmeric chutney, sev more papdi, chaat masala. Red chilli powder, and pomegranate.
- Serve and enjoy…..!
serving size: 1 plate, Total fat 0g, Calories: 470g, Saturated fat: 0g, Sodium: 0mg, Vitamin A 0%