Roasted Potatoes & Garlic Pine Nut Broccoli
Today I’ll show you 2 easy, fantastic and simple side dishes that you can prepare anytime.
- 2 lb russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic bud
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Few leaves of thyme
- Few leaves of rosemary
- Pinch of granulated garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Few sage leaves
- ¼ cup grated Parm
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 lb broccoli
- Pinch of hot pepper flakes
- ½ cup pine nuts
- Salt to taste
- The first step is, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Now peeled and rinsed the potatoes and cut each potato into 4 or 5 equal sizes.
- Bring a saucepan with water and pinch of salt and put potatoes into it and bring them a boil for about 2 minutes and drain them.
- Into a large skillet add some butter and olive oil and get them really nice hot and put the potatoes in it.
- If you want the potatoes cook evenly and for very nice colour cook them on the low medium heat.
- Once the potatoes get desire colour put the flame off and adds some whole garlic, thyme and rosemary.
- Add little salt first and add freshly grated cheese, shake the pan and pop it into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Now get some water and coming up to the boil and broccoli and let them cook for 2 minutes and drain them really well.
- In a pan add olive oil, sliced garlic, dried chilli and some pine nuts toast them together.
- Now add broccoli to the pan stir them for 2 minutes and add some salt.