Simple Spaghetti with Garlic Butter top Seasoning
As we all know that all type of pasta and spaghetti is now becoming the important part of our life. There are many reasons for like it, this is easy to make, ready in few minutes and healthy too.
Another thing is that spaghetti is good if you are on diet. If you eat one cup or spaghetti you feel full. By eating this you will consume fibre, a protein that means you will be satisfied by eating less.
So today’s recipe is garlic butter spaghetti. It is very easy and yummy. I prefer to make easy dishes because if you find something difficult to make you would not gonna make it, but if you found something that requires like 4-5 ingredients and ready in just a few minutes.
What would you do? You just go in the kitchen and make it, without thinking any other thought.
The best thing about this recipe that you can top it with your favourite seasoning, like oregano, basil, cilantro, dill, paprika, saffron, cumin and much more.
There are no hard and fast rules you can make it according to your taste. That’s it.
INGREDIENTS For Spaghetti Garlic Butter
• Half packet of spaghetti
• 5 tbsp unsalted butter
• 4 cloves of chopped garlic
• 1 bunch of baby spinach
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp black pepper
• Shredded cheese for topping
medianet_width = "728";
medianet_height = "90";
medianet_crid = "135680714";
medianet_versionId = "3111299";
1. Boil the spaghetti according to the instructions written on the packet.
2. Meanwhile, add butter to the pan and let it melt, and add chopped garlic and let it cook, but be careful do not let it burn.
3. When you feel the smell of garlic adds baby spinach and stirs it about a minute. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Now combine it with boiled spaghetti and rest it about 5 minutes.
5. Serve, top with cheese and sprinkle basil. Enjoy….!
Serving size: 1 plate, Calories: 245, Total Fat: 7.7g, Cholesterol: 7.5mg, Sodium: 459mg, Protien: 8g,