Steak Sandwich Recipe
Honestly, I don’t think that I know myself……!
I made all those things which I love the most and as a blogger, I share all my secret and personal recipes with you guys, and you guys really appreciated my recipes.
Today’s recipe is steak sandwich, which I really don’t like, I know these words don’t suit me, but as a blogger or as a chef this is my responsibility to share all the recipes that you love to eat.
So only for you guys, I made this steak sandwich at home and my mother forced me to have only one bite. After one bite I felt that I was so unlucky to never have it before. It was so yummy.
This is so easy to make and trust me very yummy.
- ultimate steak sandwich2017-09-17 05:01:18Serves 5easy to make and so delicious.Write a reviewPrep Time15 minCook Time25 minTotal Time40 minPrep Time15 minCook Time25 minTotal Time40 min448 calories50 g16 g24 g11 g6 g210 g607 g5 g0 g17 gNutrition FactsServing Size210gServings5Amount Per ServingCalories 448Calories from Fat 208% Daily Value *Total Fat 24g36%Saturated Fat 6g29%Trans Fat 0gPolyunsaturated Fat 6gMonounsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 16mg5%Sodium 607mg25%Total Carbohydrates 50g17%Dietary Fiber 5g19%Sugars 5gProtein 11gVitamin A13%Vitamin C16%Calcium12%Iron33%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.Ingredients
- • 1, 1-inch thick beef (12ounces)
- • Salt ½ tsp
- • ½ pepper
- • 1 garlic bulb
- • 2 tbsp olive oil
- • 1 tbsp thyme
- • 2 tbsp butter
- For relish
- • 2 medium onions
- • 2 dried red chilies
- • I cup red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- • Salt and pepper
- • 2 tbsp olive oil
- • 2 tbsp basil
- For sauce
- • 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- • 3 tbsp whole grain mustard
- For sandwich
- • 1 French bread
- • lettuce leaves
betacalories448fat24gprotein11gcarbs50gmoreSpoons of Spice https://www.spoonsofspice.com/
- First, season the beef fillet with salt and pepper, roll it nicely and cut the garlic bulb right from the middle.
- Get a pan, add olive oil, hold the beef and place it on the pan, cook it on both sides for about 1 minute, then add garlic and thyme, cook it until golden brown color.
- Now set the garlic in center cover it with thyme and place the beef on the top and add butter, simmer it, that it gets the flavor of garlic and thyme.
- Now put in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Chopped the onions, red chilies, and bring a pan over low heat with 2 tbsp of olive oil and add chopped onions and chilies into it.
- Now cut the cherry tomatoes into two pieces. Season the onions with salt and pepper and add tomatoes, smash the tomatoes and cook it until thicken and simmer it for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle chopped basil, mix it and set aside in a bowl.
- In a bowl mix together mayonnaise and whole grain mustard and make a nice paste.
- Take out the beef filet, and make its slices
- Get french bread slices, season them with pepper and drizzle olive oil, place them onto the grilled pan, push them down, until they get beautiful color.
- now it's time to assembling. take mayonnaise sauce and spread it on the bread, place lettuce leave, and beef slice and put some relish on the top of beef and serve....