Sweet and spicy sriracha meatballs
So! today we are going to make meatballs that are very juicy, and full of mixed flavours you would definitely love it. To make this you only need just 25 to 30 minutes and you will have meat balls covered with sriracha sauce, top with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
Furthermore, Sriracha is a hot sauce or kind of chilli sauce it is made of chilli peppers, garlic, sugar, salt and distilled vinegar. It is a Thai sauce and in Thailand sriracha is generally used as a dipping sauce, especially for seafood.
Moreover, you can find sriracha sauce is spicy but not too hot…! It has little sweetness little spiciness little sourness, and trust me this sauce makes your meatball absolutely unbelievable.
This is a basic recipe for meatballs you can add your own flavour to it.These Sriracha Meatballs really a great appetiser for your party as well.
The important thing that these meatballs are baked not fry but either you can make them in a crock pot or can bake in the oven what you prefer. Just let me say….these meatball would have great hit among your squad.
Hence there are various ways to serve these sriracha meatballs, you can serve them with different kinds of rice, spaghetti or you can serve them alone. Choice is always yours…!
Ingredients For Sweet and Spicy Meatballs Recipe
For the meatballs:
- 1 kg ground chicken or beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp boiled drain spinach (optional)
- 1 egg white (optional)
- ½ Tsp red chilli powder
- half tsp of dry oregano
- pinch of black pepper
- Salt to taste
- chopped onion
For the sauce
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ Tsp toasted Sesame seeds
- first of all Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Now in a bowl, add chicken, breadcrumbs, egg white, oregano, and salt/pepper and red chilli powder, chopped onion and boil spinach mix them well. Make a small round shape of the mixture 1½-inch and place them on an oil sprayed baking tray.
- Put them in pre heat oven and bake them for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a pan integrate all ingredients of sauce, and let them boil over medium flame, and simmer for 8 minutes until the sauce will start to thicken then add meatball in the sauce and mix.
- Serve right away with brown rice, spaghetti or alone, top with green onions and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Enjoy…!
CHECK THIS OUT AS WELL: VEGGIE TACOS RECIPE