Tuna fishcakes Recipe
Today we are going to make best easy and quick tuna fish cakes at home. This can be named as tuna fish cakes, tuna fish patties, and tuna croquettes, you can name it whatever you want but trust the taste will be the same.
These fishcakes can be made from any fish like salmon, very yummy and delicious but expensive too. Then why not try to make this recipe with inexpensive tuna fish. Most important thing this is crispy outside and juicy and tender inside.
The best thing about this recipe, you will always have all ingredients in your fridge. Just open the fridge, bring out stuff mix them and cook that’s it.
INGREDIENTS FOR Tuna fishcakes Recipe
- 2 cans tuna fish
- 3 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp crushed ginger
- 3 tbsp spring onion
- 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 red chopped chilli without seeds
- 3 lime leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper ½ Tsp
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp rice white vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Fresh coriander leaves
- First, put tuna fish into the basket and drain all the water in it. Make sure tuna fish should be dry
- Now in a large bowl add tuna fish ginger garlic, salt and pepper, spring onion, coriander and lemon leaves
- Squeeze the red chilli and take out all seeds from it and add it in a bowl.
- Add fish sauce and whisk eggs and combine the mixture
- Make a shape of the mixture like you can see in the video or of your choice
- Now in a pan add about 2 tbsp of olive oil and put tuna fish cakes one but one and carefully cook them until golden brown colour.
- In a bowl add all ingredients of sauce and mix them and serve with tuna fish cakes and enjoy…!