Veggie Tacos Recipe
Everyone knows the value of breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so no one can skip this. If you want to stay healthy fit and fine you should have proper and healthy breakfast daily. Healthy breakfast food is a source of different nutrients such as iron, calcium and vitamin B as well as fibre and protein. So make sure what you are eating and what you are consuming.So today we are going to make veggie tacos recipe
for breakfast. There are no hard and fast rules that you can eat this recipe only at breakfast you can eat this any time of the day when you want to eat. But I’m a person who likes to eat these healthy veggie tacos in breakfast because these tacos turn my mourning into celebrations because it is very colourful and tempting.
These veggie tacos are full of nutrients and healthy meal after eating this you will feel the energy in yourself and the exotic colours of vegetables give you the fresh flavour.
VEGGIE TACOS RECIPE FOR BREAKFAST
Healthy, delicious and simple in making, vegetarian breakfast tacos that are full of fresh flavour and look, you can make these “breakfast” tacos any time of day. I scrambled the eggs, but you can feel free to fry eggs if you prefer.
INGREDIENTS FOR VEGGIE TACOS RECIPE
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 2-inch long, thin strips
- ½ lime juice
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into 2-inch long, thin strips
- 1 sliced red pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 6 scrambled eggs
- Hot sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tomato or cherry tomatoes
- For making the veggie filling: In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive until it gets glimmering. Add onions and salt according to your taste. Cook; stirring every now and then, until the onions are softened, it takes about 5 minutes. Now add a pinch of red pepper flakes and garlic and cook for another 30 seconds. Now add the zucchini, yellow squash and a bell pepper. Cook, stirring often until the vegetables are softened and cooked about 7 minutes. Remove pan and add lime juice over the vegetables and pinch of salt.
- For making scramble the eggs: Scramble the eggs in a bowl with a few drops of hot sauce, a dash of black pepper and a pinch of salt. Scramble the eggs on medium-low heat until the eggs are lightly set. Transfer the scrambled mixture into a bowl.
- To prepare the tacos: Put each corn tortilla in a pan on low heat turning each side. Now transfer the warmed tortilla into a plate and cover with a towel to keep them warm. Top each tortilla with scrambled eggs, chased by vegetables and garnish with jalapeno, cilantro and feta. Finish with your favourite sauce over tacos…. enjoy